Maui Banyan H-203:
Please use the links on the right (in the white box with the green buttons) to see all the pages relevant to Maui Banyan. This page holds information about the condo iteself, then there are pages about the property, the beach, guest reviews, a calendar of availability, and a page with reservation information. Mahalo for visiting our website!
Maui Banyan #H-203 is located in the third building inland on the 2nd floor. There is 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms, plus the couch in the living room folds down into a sleeper bed, allowing the unit to hold 3-4 people comfortably. We have even provided an inflatable Queen size air mattress in case you have anyone that prefers a separate sleeping space. Also works great for young kids/toddlers who are safer sleeping closer to the ground (like mine!) We have provided everything you will need to make your visit comfortable, including a starter supply of soap, laundry detergent, etc.
The following is a list of items you will find upon arrival at our Maui home...
- 1BR / 2 bathrooms
- King bed in BR / Queen sofa bed in LR
- Washer / Dryer
- Sheets / bath towels
- Full kitchen w/stove, fridge, microwave, etc.
- Pots / pans / dishes / utensils
- Coffee maker / blender
- Beach bucket / shovels
- Beach chairs/mats/towels
- Flotation noodles / cooler
- 2 TVs / Ipod dock
- Boogie boards
- Hair blow-dryers
- Air Conditioner
During our recent updating we did the following...
- Tub/tile replaced in Master Bathroom in October 2012
- Carpet replaced throughout in December 2011
- New flat-screen TV in December 2011(LR) and September 2012 (BR)
- New sofa bed in December 2011
- King size bed in November 2010
- All kitchen appliances in April 2010
- New paint throughout
- New air conditioner
- New washer/drier
- Replaced the dresser, nightstands, and lamps in the bedroom
- Replaced the TV stand, coffee table, side tables, and lamps in the living room
- Replaced the dining room table and chairs
- Replaced ALL decorations including pictures, canoe paddles, tikis, plants, surfboard, etc.
- Replaced microwave, knife set, silverware, etc. in kitchen
- New granite-look countertop in kitchen, new sink, faucet, disposal
- New boogie boards, noodles, beach towels, beach chairs, and cooler (ongoing)
- 4 new sets of snorkeling gear
- New IPod docking station
- Installed two new high-efficiency ceiling fans (one LR, one BR)
For your convenience, we have provided phone service that includes calling in Maui, Inter-Island Hawaii, Canada, and the mainland US that is FREE and UNLIMITED! You must use your calling card or your credit card to make any other long-distance calls. We have also provided cable television service on both TV's. Remember to check out channel 7. This is what I call "The Maui Channel". They have tons of great information on what to see and do in Maui. There is also high speed Wireless Internet provided, so feel free to bring your laptop or tablet!
The lanai looks over a grassy courtyard area with views South. To the left, you see the upcountry mountains, to the right you see a peek of the ocean. Gorgeous!! Also, the unit is just far enough away from both of the pools to not have noise, but be very convenient. The best thing about being in building H though, is the beach access! It just can't be any easier to get to the beach. You don't even have to drive! Grab your towel, walk out the door, take a short 5 minute stroll through the lovely Maui Banyan grounds, cross the street, and you are there! No worrying about what you can and can't safely leave in your car. No worrying about your purse sitting on your beach chair while you are in the ocean. Hungry? Thirsty? Need a break? A short walk (and I do mean short) and you are back in your room!
NORMAL RATES: The nightly rate varies by the season, how long you are staying, any current specials, etc. However, here is the basic idea of rates...
- SPRING SEASON: April 1st - May 31st............$119/night
- SUMMER SEASON: June 1st - August 31st.......$132/night
- FALL SEASON: Sept. 1st - Dec. 14th.........$122/night
- WINTER SEASON: Dec. 15th - March 31st.........$165/night
Stays of 21 nights or more will receive 10% off the nightly rate, plus the cleaning/booking fee of $145 will be waived!
Wondering what dates we have available? Curious about whether or not this unit is available during the dates you are considering? Follow this link to see our calendar!
I run specials all the time, so please send an e-mail to find out if your travel dates qualify for any. For an exact quote for your travel dates, please send me an e-mail by clicking on the following link... CONTACT OWNER BY CLICKING HERE. I will prepare a quote for you right away!
Clean kitchen with all the supplies you will need for your stay. Pots, pans, dishes, silverware, etc. are all right here!! Appliances brand new in April 2010
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE! This unit is strictly NON-SMOKING, and we appreciate your cooperation in this. Also, according to Hawaii law, the lanai and common areas are also non-smoking, so please refrain from lighting up anywhere, inside or out. Mahalo!
Left, Looking from the bedroom into the living room. Below, a peek at the master bathroom.